Saturday, September 12, 2015

Natural Cures For Asthma - Reduce Your Asthma Attacks


When you're an asthmatic, having an asthma attack is one of your worse fears. You become scared and start to panic sometimes, which is not a good thing. If you knew a way to reduce your asthma attacks, everything would be so much better right?

What if I told you there are actually natural cures for asthma that will help you reduce you asthma attacks problems, would you care to listen? Yeah I thought so, wait no more, below are some great and harmless ways to deal with asthma naturally, so you can decrease them asthma attacks.

If you know what your asthma triggers are, then it will be a lot easier to prevent asthma attacks from happening. If you don't know what your triggers are, then you will find it very difficult to control and manage your asthma. Things like mold, pets, dusts, and others are just some of the known triggers. But everyone have different things that cause their asthma to flare up. Using natural cures for asthma is a great choice for anyone dealing with asthma.

Drinking Green or Dark tea can be used to reduce and lower attacks. The caffeine from the tea will cause your lungs to spasm and you'll find it easier to breath. The more you monitor and stay away from things that irritate your asthma, the greater chance you will be able to control your asthma naturally and lower your dependence on medication. Although it's always best to consult with you doctor before you decide to go an alternate route, regarding the use of medication.

Apple Cider Vinegar is widely known as one of the best natural cures for asthma also. This is so effective many people say they have stopped their inhaler, and or medication they were on after using Apple Cider Vinegar.

2 comments:

  1. Four years ago I experienced a severe breathing and wheezing problem that my doctor diagnosed as chronic bronchitis with dust allergy. A year later, it worsened and I was diagnosed of COPD. I came across Herbal HealthPoint (ww w. herbalhealthpoint. c om) December, 2018 and learnt about their successful herbal therapy for COPD. I immediately started on the COPD treatment; few weeks into the treatment, i began to notice a reduction in symptoms till it all vanished. I feel better and breath better. I Just wanted to share for people suffering from this horrible lungs disease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete